Simple Physics Engine SDK License Agreement
Copyright 2006-2008 Phyar Lab(spehome.com), All rights reserved.
This is a contract. By accepting the Simple Physics Engine SDK (the SOFTWARE), you (either an individual or a single entity, the LICENSEE) accept the terms and conditions of this licensing agreement. If the LICENSEE does not accept the terms and conditions, then LICENSEE must not accept the SOFTWARE. If at a later time the LICENSEE decides not to continue licensing the SOFTWARE under these terms and conditions, then the LICENSEE must delete permanently all files constituting the SOFTWARE.
(1) The SOFTWARE is Copyright phyar lab(spehome.com) in Beijing, China, and phyar is the only author of the SOFTWARE at present.
(2) The LICENSEE may not use the SOFTWARE to reverse engineer the computer algorithm used by the SOFTWARE.
(3) The LICENSEE may not redistribute, transfer, sub-license or sell the SOFTWARE.
(4) The LICENSEE may not use the SOFTWARE in a commercial product or a product that directly or indirectly receives an income without a commercial license from phyar.
(5) This SOFTWARE is provided "AS IS", without any express or implied warranty. In no event shall phyar be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this software. All commercial users agree that they have tried the SOFTWARE for evaluation, phyar DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.